Vegan Brown Sugar Peaches & Cream Crumble
Did you know that compared to your average sugar, this recipe has a 40% sugar reduction rate when using Truvía®? Simply, what that means is that if you were to make this recipe using your standard white sugar, the total sugar count per serving is 22g. However, when you use Truvía® in this amazing recipe, the total sugar count per serving is 13g! That's a 40% reduction rate! How SWEET is that?
Stock up on your favorite Jel flavors, and 10% off your entire order. Use code: KLEANKATE10
Brown Sugar Oat Crumble
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ⅔ cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend subsitute the Sweet Complete Brown for a no-added-sugar dessert
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup old-fashion quick oats
- ½ cup walnuts
Peaches & Cream Filling
- 3 12oz, bags frozen peaches
- 1 box Simply Delish™ Unflavored Jel Dessert
- 2 tbsp Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend subsitute the Sweet Complete Brown for a no-added sugar dessert
- ⅓ cup milk of choice cup milk of choice (suggest: oat milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F and grease an oven safe baking dish.
Fully mix the crumble ingredients together and set aside.
Heat the frozen peaches in a saucepan over medium heat to thaw. Add in Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
Combine the Simply Delish™ Natural Unflavored Jel powder, vanilla extract, and milk into a bowl. Set aside.
Once the peaches and Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend have thickened, add in the milk mixture and quickly stir to combine.
Transfer the peaches filling to your baking dish and top with crumble.
Bake for 40-50 minutes until the oat crumble is toasted and golden.
Remove from oven and let cool to allow filling to thicken.
Cut into 12 pieces and Enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.
- Each serving has 12% fewer calories* and 40% less sugar* per serving than the full-sugar version. The recipe makes 12 servings.
- Each serving has 220 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving, compared to the full-sugar version that has 250 calories and 22 grams of sugar per serving.
- Serve it up with your favorite ice cream or try making the Truvia® oat milk ice cream, https://www.truvia.com/recipes/oat-milk-ice-cream.
- Try with different fruits or with mixed fruits.
- Try with pecans instead of walnuts.