- Popsicle mold and sticks
- 1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk or half and half
- 2 cups sugar free white chocolate melted
- Rainbow sprinkles
- In a stand mixer, make vanilla pudding according to box instructions using 2 cups of milk/ half and half.1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding, 2 cups whole milk
- Pour the vanilla pudding mixture immediately into popsicle molds and place in freezer to set.
- Remove from freezer, dip in melted white chocolate and immediately dust with sprinkles.2 cups sugar free white chocolate, Rainbow sprinkles
- Place on a lined baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy! Keep leftovers in the freezer for a week.
Use coupon code KLEANKATE10 to support Katie and Save 10%.