Vanilla Pudding Berries Cookie Pie
Save 10% and support Maria with code PURELYHL!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- silicone small baking dish
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 6 packs of stevia
- ⅓ cup of egg whites
- ⅓ cup of water
Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- ½ Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding (PURELYHL for discount)
- ½ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup 8 pieces of Keto Mini Cookies
- ½ cup of strawberries
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients for the base.1/2 cup of coconut flour, 6 packs of stevia, 1/3 cup of egg whites, 1/3 cup of water
- Spread the mix in a silicone small baking dish.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vanilla pudding mix.1 cup of greek yogurt, 1/2 Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding, 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Spread on top of the base already baked base.
- Add your toppings and cut into 4 pieces.1/2 cup 8 pieces of Keto Mini Cookies, 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1/4 cup of blueberries
Use PURELYHL for discount to Perfect Keto.