This 6-ingredient tiramisu recipe is delicious and incredibly easy to make. In under 60 minutes, you'll be satisfying the tastebuds of anywho has the pleasure of enjoying this classic dessert!Print Pin Rate
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 750 ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 package lady fingers 24 units
- 1 tbsp rum
- coca powder for garnish
- Beat heavy cream, Simply Delish Natural Vanilla Pudding mix and vanilla extract with an electric beater for a minute until soft peak forms.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee combined with rum and place 12 of them on an 8″ x 8″ mold to make the first layer.
- Spread half of the pudding mix on top.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the ladyfingers (12) and spread the rest of the pudding mixture on top.
- Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a fine strainer. Refrigerate before serving.