Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Use coupon code KLEANKATE10 to support Katie and Save 10%.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Pops
- ½ Sachet Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding
- 2 Cups vanilla or plain yogurt of choice regular or non-dairy
- 1 Cup of strawberries diced
- Optional: ¾ cup of milk if using thick Greek yogurt
- Add the yogurt and Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding mix to a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. If the mixture is too thick, add milk to thin.½ Sachet Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding, 2 Cups vanilla or plain yogurt of choice
- Stir in diced strawberries and save a little to put in the popsicle molds first.1 Cup of strawberries
- Fill the mold with the yogurt pudding mixture and tap it on the counter to fill any air bubbles.Optional: ¾ cup of milk if using thick Greek yogurt
- Top with cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!