Ahh, pudding. That rich, creamy, and delicious dessert. Simply Delish Pudding is a fan favorite! It’s super quick and easy to make Simply Delish Pudding. Our pudding collection features four tasty flavors that can be made in five minutes. Yes, you read that right, FIVE MINUTES! This keto-friendly dessert is quick and easy. However, when it comes time to mix the two ingredients, we recommend you use a hand mixer! Surprisingly, our pudding is allergen-friendly! Each flavor in our range is:
Equally important, our range is NON-GMO, and features natural colors and flavors! Phew, that was a long list! In this blog post, you will learn how easy it is to mix Simply Delish Pudding!
Simply Delish Pudding Flavors
Each one of our four instant, mouth-watering pudding flavors can be enjoyed in under 5 minutes!
- Strawberry Pudding: A berry delicious, guilt-free strawberry pudding that can be enjoyed alone or with our other puddings. This easy-to-make, sugar-free and vegan strawberry pudding will become a fan favorite in the house. Imagine all of the fun recipes using Simply Delish strawberry pudding!
- Vanilla Pudding: Some say that Vanilla is boring, some say it’s better than chocolate.. gasp!! Some say it’s the best flavor in the world. So light, fluffy and refreshing. Well, we will let you decide.
- Chocolate Pudding: Never underestimate the power of a thick, creamy and silky smooth chocolate pudding. It is delightfully rich, naturally irresistible and as they say “Chocolate pudding is happiness you can eat.” So dive in and satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- Banana Pudding: Keep calm and go bananas over our new smooth, rich and decadent banana pudding. Add a dollop of whipped cream and you now have a classic dessert made in minutes. So peel your stress away with each delightful spoonful of vegan banana pudding.
How To Make Simply Delish Pudding
- 1 packet Simply Delish Pudding any flavor
- 2 cups milk, or 1¼ cups milk substitute: almond, soy, coconut milk or any other plant-based milk
- Beat 1 packet into 2 cups of milk (or 1¼ cups for milk substitute: almond, soy, coconut milk or any other plant-based milk) using hand held or electric beater for 2 min.
- Pour into serving dish and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- For a delicious hot pudding – heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Simply Delish and Milk Substitute
“It was easy to make and it set perfectly fine with coconut milk!” Fans of Simply Delish love the fact that our pudding collection is plant-based and vegan-friendly when mixed with a milk-substitute. For instance, you can use any one of your favorite coconut, oat, and almond milk to create a creamy dessert. In order for the best results, use a handheld beater or an electric when mixing. Who knew you can make Simply Delish Pudding delicious and vegan-friendly!?
Different Ways To Use Simply Delish Pudding
Fans love how versatile our Pudding is! There are so many clever and delicious ways to use our pudding. Meanwhile, chefs and bakers love to use our Pudding in cake fillings, pie fillings, and cookies. In that case, check out these fun recipes that use Simply Delish Pudding: