We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but how do you keep it interesting and healthy?
Anything goes in breakfast bowls these days – from savory cheesy Italian or Mediterranean bowls to more traditional yogurt and granola ones – the possibilities are endless!
Here at Simply Delish, we’re all about delicious and healthy desserts, so naturally, we love a breakfast dessert bowl! Grab some Simply Delish Plant-Based protein, keto-friendly, sugar-free and healthy fats, and let your imagination do the rest! We’re here to show you how to create your own healthy breakfast dessert bowl.
Try Simply Delish. Sugar-Free, Allergen Free, Natural color, flavors, and sweetener. Plant-based and NON-GMO Verified.
A great addition to a healthy lifestyle. Our puddings, jels & Protein are so versatile. Thanks to Simply Delish’s sugar-free, keto, instant puddings, jels & protein, your breakfast dessert bowl can be a healthy, delicious, filling, low-carb, and low-calorie way to start your day! 100% vegan, 100% dairy-free, allergen-free & no dietary restrictions will stand in the way of you getting a delicious, nutritious start to the day!
Plant-based and Keto Certified.
If you are following a low-carb, keto lifestyle, then you can enjoy our jels and puddings as your healthy go-to snack and as the basis for your breakfast to kick start your day and get your body burning those ketones and your fat reserves! – Ketogenic Certified
Want to learn more?
Below, you’ll find some of our absolute favorite healthy breakfast dessert bowls made using Simply Delish’s range of plant-based instant puddings and jels. As the world’s first Ketogenic Certified pudding, these breakfast bowls will provide all the protein, nutrients and tastiness you need to start your day, to break your FAST, not your diet!
A great addition to a healthy lifestyle. Our delicious puddings, jels & protein are so versatile! They’re the perfect breakfast bowl add-ons
Simply Delish’s versatility means you can use both our instant puddings, jel desserts & protein to make your delicious breakfast dessert bowl! If you never have enough time to sit down for a proper breakfast, you’ll love these healthy ways to start your day.
These instant, pudding-based breakfast bowls will allow you to whip up four servings in just 5 minutes… For even more free time in the morning, simply prep your bowl the night before (particularly great if you’ve opted for a overnight oats or jel-based breakfast bowl, as they take a little while to set) and you’ll be ready for a delicious sit-down breakfast with the family or an easy treat to enjoy on the go!
World’s 1st sugar-Free KETO Certified Jels, Puddings & Protein. Eat sugar-free now!
Making your breakfast satisfying and great-tasting when you’re on a low-carb diet is important. You need your breakfast to provide you with protein and healthy fats and to be full of flavor and keep you full until lunchtime.
With our Keto Certified jels, puddings & protein, you can create a guilt-free, sugar-free delicious protein breakfast to enjoy! Come and find something delicious for you or someone you know at our dessert shop.
Simply Delish Healthy Breakfast Recipe Ideas
Check out some of our favorite recipes below to help get you and your family off to a healthy start.
Chocolate Peanut Protein Bites
Courtesy of our good friend @klean.kate, what’s not to love about chocolate, rolled oats and peanut butter for breakfast? This delish high protein recipe is the ideal way to start the day and is sugar free, gluten free, vegan. It also features one of our latest product innovations, our totally delish chocolate protein powder. Prep time takes just 10 minutes and it makes 8 protein bites.
It’s a great “grab-and-go” breakfast idea which is perfect pre and post a workout for all you gym-bunnies who need that extra bit of energy!
You will need the following:
- 1 packet simply delish chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp agave or honey (optional)
- 3-4 tbsp water
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl using a rubber spatula
- Use an ice cream scoop to divide the mixture into even sized portions and use your hands to roll into 1-11/2 inch balls
- Place in the fridge for 20 min to chill then enjoy!
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Simply Delish Raspberry and Blackberry Yogurt Breakfast Dessert Bowl
This is a sweet fruity treat with delicious jel, raspberries, and blackberries!
You will need the following:
* 1 packet of Plant-based Natural Rasberry Jel Dessert
* 200 ml water (100ml cold and 100ml boiling)
* Raspberries and blackberries
* Pure raw oats (not cooked) or granola (for a totally keto breakfast bowl, ensure your oats
are raw. If you prefer granola, simply swap out your store-bought granola for a
* Mixed nuts and/or chia seeds
* Plant-based, natural or flavored yogurt
1) Pour the jelly powder into a bowl and add 100ml (⅓ cup) of cold water and stir until dissolved
2) Add 100ml (⅓ cup) of boiling water and stir.
3) Allow to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until nearly set.
4) Add your mixed nuts, fruits, and oats in equal portions and stir through to lift any bits that sink.
5) Refrigerate until set and serve with plant-based natural yogurt or flavored yogurt.
Customize your Simply Delish’s jel dessert breakfast bowl by changing the Simply Delish jel dessert flavor or use our plant-based natural unflavored jel dessert and just add imagination – fresh fruit, fruit juice, or anything you can think of!
Simply Delish Chocolate Breakfast Dessert Bowl
A day that starts with chocolate is bound to be a good day. So, this chocolate breakfast dessert bowl is a sure-fire winner!
You will need the following:
* I packet Simply Delish Low Carb Chocolate Pudding
* 1 ¼ cups (300ml) milk substitute such as plant-based milk or 2 cups (480 ml) of milk
(full, low, or fat-free)
* 1tsp vanilla extract
* 1 scoop protein powder – your choice (try pea protein for a vegan option)
For the toppings:
* Pecans, roughly chopped
* Cacao nibs
* Nut butter
1) Beat the pudding mix, vanilla extract, and protein powder into the milk, or milk substitute,
using a handheld or electric beater for 2-5 min or until thickened.
2) Pour into a serving dish for 5 minutes until set.
3) Top with pecans, cacao nibs, nut butter, or any of your favorite toppings.
This recipe can be changed simply by adding any number and variety of toppings and flavorings.
How about adding tasty morning treats, such as coffee or orange to the chocolate instant pudding?
Or try adding peanut butter instead of nut butter.
How about using our creamy butterscotch instant pudding as your base flavor instead?
Because all Simply Delish’s instant puddings are zero sugar and keto-certified, they make a delicious guilt-free healthy breakfast dessert bowl to start your day!
Have you created your own healthy breakfast bowl using Simply Delish’s incredible range of guilt-free puddings and jels yet? If so, we’d love for you to share your recipes with us, and find out what you’ve been whipping up in your kitchen at home!