- ½ tin of butter beans, drained and rinsed (can use chickpeas as well)
- 1 medium banana
- 60 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 60 ml milk or milk substitute
- 1 egg
- 15 g nut butter
- 1 heaped serving whey protein or plant based protein
- 1 tbsp of Simply Delish Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding
- 2-3 tbsp erythritol (you can use any sweetener of your choice, like a few stevia drops)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (if you're going to go for a mint vibe, then a few drops of mint essence)
That’s why I call it blender as you literally just blend everything together….Easy Peasy!!
Bake it for about 25 minutes (until the center doesn't wobble anymore) at 180° Celsius.
Let it cool and set before cutting into squares.
SIT BACK AND ENJOY!!!