Influencers can drive retail sales, but a brand needs a sophisticated and coordinated marketing campaign to make retailers take notice. Today I am joined by the President and CEO of Stanmar International and the dessert brand, Simply Delish. Martin Pamensky built a successful brand through strategic partnerships and influencer marketing, and they are fighting childhood hunger by donating quality food to kids in need.
- Origin story
- The ready-to-eat category dwarfs the center of the isle grocery store in sheer volume.
- Stevia partnership
- Influencer campaign
- Art Photography
- Online community with eye-opping recipes
- Mission – ending childhood hunger
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-pamensky-ba517aa/
Simply Delish: https://simplydelish.net/
Recipes: WOW! https://simplydelish.net/
About your Host Tony Moore and the Winning at Work podcast:
- Are you looking for a fun and light-hearted podcast to stay current on the trends shaping the $1.6 trillion food and beverage industry? My totally awesome brands featured here take us deep into the world of sustainability, plant-based, food tech, CBD, and good for you. Want to learn how to grow a brand? Scale a brand? I’ve got you covered.
- Join me on my mission to discover what makes these companies different, better, and special.
- Episode 136 is sponsored by: Timpl Search – National Food and Beverage headhunters for sales, marketing, innovation, and operations. https://www.timplsearch.com/
- Contact: Tony Moore. 404-904-9235. Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/differentbetterspecialbrands/