No Bake Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding Pie
From the rich hazelnut flavored crust, to the choclate and vanilla filling, this will be your favorite, go-to, easy keto dessert!
Servings: 6 Slices
Keto Hazelnut Crust
- 1 cup hazelnut flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol
- pinch salt (¼ tsp if using unsalted butter)
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1-1½ tbsp water
Keto Pie Filling
- 473 ml carton heavy cream, 35% (just under 2 cups of cream), chilled & divided
- 1 packet Simply Delish Chocolate Pudding
- 3 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate & dark chocolate hazelnuts for topping (optional)
In a bowl, add your hazelnut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener & salt.
Add your ¼ cup of melted butter and 1- ½ T water & stir until dough forms.
Press dough into the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie pan, making sure to go up the sides.
Make the edges straight along the sides of your pan.
Prep Pudding Mix along with 1 ⅓ C of cold cream.
Beat until mixture starts to become thick. Do not go past the point where the mixture is no longer smooth & gets very thick.
Spread pudding evenly over the chocolate hazelnut crust.
In another bowl, beat the rest of the whipped cream (~140ml, or just over half a cup) until it starts to thicken slightly.
Add your vanilla extract & powdered monkfruit/erythritol & beat again until soft peaks can be formed.
Spread your whipped cream layer over the pudding layer & smooth out the top.
Grate or chop dark chocolate & hazelnuts & sprinkle it over the top of the pie.
Chill the pie for at least 4-6 hours before serving.