No Added Sugar Double Donut Sundae
Everyone loves an ice cream sundae, but a no-added-sugar ice cream sundae is even better! This no-sugar recipe is a mouth-watering and easy recipe to make. If you follow a low-sugar lifestyle or a diabetic-friendly diet, then save this dessert in your recipe book!
Don't forget, use code SAVEWITHBUNNY to receive 10% off your entire order!
Servings: 6 Sundaes
- 1 servings Maui Keto Custard Pecan Sweet Cake Donut Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter room temperature
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet Simply Delish Raspberry Jel
- ½ cup Zero in Chocolate chocolate
- 1 scoop Chapman Ice Cream
- optional: nuts, coconut flakes
Combine 1 package of sweet cake donut mix from Maui Keto Treats with 1 packet of Simply Delish Raspberry Jel Desser and prepare & bake as directed.
Let cool before removing from pan as they will be very fragile.
Melt down sugar-free chocolate Zero in Chocolate, and let cool slightly.
Top donuts with a scoop of No-Added Sugar ice cream Chapman Ice Cream , chocolate sauce and nuts.