Layered Pumpkin Delight
Layer upon layer, you may need a map because you're going to get lost in this pumpkin delight! With a crunchy, pecan first layer of crust, you can't just stop there. The two, creamy middle layers that taste like pumpkin and Fall, But wait, it doesn't stop there. The topping tastes like a delicious cinnamon roll in the form of creamy frosting! So take dive into this delicious dessert and enjoy it around the holidays!
Servings: 6 slices
- 1 bag Keto Candy Girl spice pecan cookie mix
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp So Nourished granular sweetener
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup So Nourished powdered sweetener
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 8 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 cup Milkadamia unsweetened vanilla macadamia milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- great value sugar-free whipped cream
- Flavor God buttery cinnamon roll
- Low Karb Official cinnamon pecan granola or chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Stir together cookie mix, butter, and eggs.
Press into a greased 9×9 pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
Using an electric mixer, whisk heavy cream, granular sweetener, and vanilla until thick peaks form.
Scoop out half of the mixture and set aside.
Add cream cheese and powdered sweetener to the remaining whipped cream and mix until combined. Spread over the cookie crust
Combine vanilla pudding mix, canned pumpkin, macadamia milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Spread over the sweet cream layer
Top pumpkin layer with remaining whipped cream. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.