Approx. 6 Keto Bars
Only 3g Carbs!
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (crushed)
- 1 scoop Petite Protein Vegan Chocolate Powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut butter (melted)
For the Filling:
- 1 cup cream (whipped)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 pack Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding
For the Strawberry Jelly:
- 2 sachets of simply Delish Strawberry Jel Dessert
- In a large bowl place all dry ingredients for the crust together and mix to combine. Add coconut oil and melted butter; mix well. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon into a silicon bar mould or muffin cup and gently press down with fingers. Place in the freezer to harden.
- In a blender, combine all filling ingredients and mix until very smooth.
- Divide filling evenly amongst the bar moulds or muffin tins; be sure to leave room for the jelly layer. Place back in fridge and let set.
- Prepare jelly as recommended on the pack. Pour jelly over your set cheesecake (For an extra touch; cut up strawberry slices and place on top of cheesecake before pouring the jelly)
- Place it in the fridge for 1/2 hour before de-moulding!
Decorating tip: Pipe whipped cream on top and sprinkle with Flax seed meal
Don’t forget to Tag us in your creations on Instagram @simplydelishnatural or Facebook we would love to see what you have created and share it.