For the crust
- 1½ cups Golden Flax seed Meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips crushed
- 1 scoop Petite Protein Vegan Chocolate Powder
- 2 large tablespoons coconut butter melted
For the filling
- 1 cup cream whipped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 packet Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding
For the strawberry jelly
- 2 packets Simply Delish Strawberry Jel
- In a large bowl place all dry ingredients for the crust together and mix to combine. Add coconut oil and melted butter; mix well. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon into a silicon bar mould or muffin cup and gently press down with fingers. Place in the freezer to harden.
- In a blender, combine all filling ingredients and mix until very smooth.
- Divide filling evenly amongst the bar moulds or muffin tins; be sure to leave room for the jelly layer. Place back in fridge and let set.
- Prepare jelly as recommended on the pack. Pour jelly over your set cheesecake (For an extra touch; cut up strawberry slices and place on top of cheesecake before pouring the jelly)
- Place it in the fridge for 1/2 hour before de-moulding!