For the crust
- 1½ cups Golden Flax seed Meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips crushed
- 1 scoop Petite Protein Vegan Chocolate Powder
- 2 large tablespoons coconut butter melted
For the filling
- 1 cup cream whipped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 packet Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding
For the strawberry jelly
- 2 packets Simply Delish Strawberry Jel
In a large bowl place all dry ingredients for the crust together and mix to combine. Add coconut oil and melted butter; mix well. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon into a silicon bar mould or muffin cup and gently press down with fingers. Place in the freezer to harden.
In a blender, combine all filling ingredients and mix until very smooth.
Divide filling evenly amongst the bar moulds or muffin tins; be sure to leave room for the jelly layer. Place back in fridge and let set.
Prepare jelly as recommended on the pack. Pour jelly over your set cheesecake (For an extra touch; cut up strawberry slices and place on top of cheesecake before pouring the jelly)
Place it in the fridge for 1/2 hour before de-moulding!