Keto Snickerdoodle Banana Pudding
If that post-workout, sweet tooth craving is coming in strong, this recipe will fix it! If you're a fan of snickerdoodle cookies, then this recipe is for you! With the extra boost of protein from the protein drink, you can enjoy this dessert after your work out!Don't forget, use code KETOCOFFEEANDLIPSTICK to receive 10% off your entire order!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 packet Keto Candy Girl Snickerdoodle Cookie mix
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 packet Simply Delish Banana Pudding
- 1¼ cup Owyn vanilla protein drink
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open the Keto Candy Girl Mix and set aside the all bag of cinnamon sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, blender together the cookie mix along with the butter and cream cheese.
- Add the egg and continue to mix until well incorporated.
- Take the cinnamon sugar packet and pour it into a separate bowl or plate.
- Scoop out 12 servings, form them into small balls, then roll it into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- While the snickerdoodle cookies are baking, prepare the Simply Delish Banana Pudding and mix it with the vanilla protein drink
- Pour the banana pudding mixture into serving dishes, and crumble some of the snickerdoodle cookies over the banana pudding.
- Serve and enjoy.