- 1 box Maui Treats pound cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbls cream cheese softened
- 2 tbls sour cream
- 2 tbls butter softened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweet powdered sweetener
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 oz cinnamon bourbon set aside
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 1¼ cups Nutpods' cinnamon swirl oat creamer
- 15 drops Oooflavors cinnamon roll
- 2 cups strong, brewed coffee
- 2 tbls Swerve Sweetie brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Follow the directions and prepare the Maui Keto butter pound cake mix accordingly.
Beat together the softened cream cheese, powered sweetener, cinnamon nd cinnamon bourbon.
Mix together the Simply Delish Instant Vanilla Pudding with the Nutpods creamer and Ooo flavors cinnamon roll.
Take five minute and allow the pudding mixture to set.
Once set, mix the pudding mixture together with the cream cheese mixture.
How to Assemble
Choose the serving glasses or large bowl you'd like to assemble the dessert in. How many servings will depend on the size of your bowl or cups. This recipe used 4 individual cups (there was leftover cake).
Cut portions of the cake and soak the cake pieces in the coffee mixture for a few seconds and layered them in the bottom of cup.
Then, pipe the cream mixture and repeat the cake and cream layering processes until it's reached the top of the serving glasses.
As a finishing touch, add a cream layer to the top and dust it a mixture of dark unsweetened cocoa powder & cinnamon.