Hot Cocoa Poke Cake
This low carb, & sugar free recipe by #SimplyDelishFoodie Friend, @ketowithdeedee is so delicious, moist and fluffy! See Instagram PostPrint Pin Rate
- Electric mixer
- ½ cup @choczero chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 package @keynutrients Keto Cocoa Mix
- @choczero chocolate chips & drizzle
- mini dehydrated marshmallows
- Prepare @ketoandco Chocolate Cake Mix by package instructions. Then add 1 dropper @oooflavors Hot Cocoa flavoring.1 bag @ketoandco Chocolate Cake Mix, 1 dropper @oooflavors Hot Cocoa flavoring
- Bake the cake and cool 5 minutes. Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake being careful not to push all the way through.
- For the filling use @simplydelishnatural Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, made with almond milk & heavy cream.1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding, almond milk & heavy cream
- Right after mixing the pudding, pour over the top of the cake, making sure to cover all of the holes.
- Next melt ½ cup @choczero chocolate chips with ¼ cup heavy cream to make a quick ganache and pour that over the top of the cake.1/2 cup @choczero chocolate chips, 1/4 cup heavy cream
Hot Cocoa Whipped Cream
- For the hot cocoa whipped cream, make an easy whipped cream using 1 cup heavy cream, using an electric mixer whip until stiff peaks form.1 cup heavy cream
- Then add ¼ cup powdered sweetener & 1 package of @keynutrients Keto Cocoa Mix. Blend until combined.1/4 cup powdered sweetener, 1 package @keynutrients Keto Cocoa Mix
- Smooth icing over the cake and place in the fridge a few hours to chill.
- For the toppings added @choczero chocolate chips & drizzle and some mini dehydrated marshmallows. @choczero chocolate chips & drizzle, mini dehydrated marshmallows