Homemade Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
This fun, delicious is so vertile and a great spread on toast, waffers, or your classic PB&J. This sugar-free jam is easy to make, it stores well in the refridgetor.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 24 oz
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 packet Simply Delish Natural Strawberry Jel
- 1 cup water cold
- ¼ cup granular sweetener @sonourishedinc
- Blend strawberries until only small chunks remain.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine the water, Strawberry Jel Dessert and sweetener.
- Whisk until sweetener is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, ½ cup at a time, mixing well in between each addition. Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into a pint jar and let cool. Jam will thicken as it cools. Store in the refrigerator.
- Spread on your favorite bread, rice cake or cracker.
Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg