Do I need to refrigerate the Jel and Pudding to set?
No they both set outside the fridge – The jel will set in 60mins and the pudding will set in 5 minutes. We do suggest once set to place in the fridge to keep cold and fresh.
Foaming / Bubbles in Simply Delish Pudding
Milk will foam when you beat milk with an electric beater, so we recommend mixing your pudding using a whisk or an electric beater at low speed until the bubbles disappear to create a smooth texture.
How do I prepare Simply Delish Instant Puddings?
2 MINUTES FROM BEAT TO EAT … AND HEAT FOR AN EXTRA TREAT
1. Beat pudding mix into 2 cups (480ml) of milk or 1 1/4 cups (300ml) of milk substitute using a handheld or electric beater for 2-5 min or until thickened.
2. Pour into serving dish and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. For a delicious hot pudding – heat in the microwave for 2 min.
Check out our Blog Post with Video Instructions: How To Make Simply Delish Puddings.
Pudding will be smooth and creamy and ready to eat. Can be prepared with full cream/low fat/fat-free milk as well as milk substitutes (Soy, Almond, Coconut, or any Plant-Based milk). Delicious as a filling when mixed with cream/non-dairy cream.
How do I prepare Simply Delish Jel Desserts?
1. POUR jelly powder into 100ml (1/3 cup) of cold water and stir until dissolved.
2. ADD 300ml (1 1/3 cups) boiling water and stir.
3. Place into serving dish or mold until set.
4. Allow to cool at room temperature then place in refrigerator
5. Sets in 60 Minutes
6. Then the best part – Sit back and Enjoy!
Check out our Blog Post with Video Instructions: How To Make Simply Delish Jels.
When using the Unflavoured Jel Dessert:
Here we leave you room to be as creative as you want. Add fresh fruit or add various fruit juices or anything you can think of.
1. When adding Fruit Juice we suggest Ceres 100% Fruit juice www.ceresjuices.com/ for an amazing delicious flavor.
2. Cut up any of your favorite fruit from strawberry’s, pineapples, oranges to whatever your taste buds feel like.
3. Be as creative as you want – Let your imagination run WILD!
Is it OK not to refrigerate the jel after it sets? Will it spoil?
Once it sets we always suggest keeping it in the fridge to keep it nice and cold as well as fresh.
If it is an environment that is hot it might re-melt again to become liquid. It should not spoil if left out for a long period of time as long as it is in a cool environment.
Preferably refrigerate to keep it set and fresh for longer.
As pudding is made using Milk / Milk Substitute if not eaten all please refrigerate to not spoil.