Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
No-baked and gluten-free?! You heard correctly! These cheesecake bars are super easy to make and require you to bake. These thick, creamy bars take only 10 minutes to make! That's all!
Don't forget, use code HOLLYSBEST to receive 10% off your entire order!
Servings: 8 bars
- 1 bag Bee Free Gluten Free chocolate granola
- ¼ cup Eat Nut Zero chocolate fuel
- 1 container Truwhip cool whip
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- ½ cup Siggis Dairy plain yogurt
- ½ cup Lily's Sweet chocolate chips
Pulse the crust ingredients together in a food processor and press firmly into a 8×8 baking dish.
Combine the cheesecake ingredients together in a large bowl and spread over the crust.
Place in the freezer for about an hour, cut and enjoy!