Cranberry Sauce Crackers
Use coupon code KLEANKATE10 to support Katie and Save 10%.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 30 crackers
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- ½ box Simply Delish Raspberry Jel
- 1 tbsp liquid sweeteners
- 1 box salted crackers
- Fresh Rosemary
- Add cranberries, water, and liquid sweetener to to a medium sauce pan on medium/high heat.1 bag fresh cranberries, 1 cup water, 1 tbsp liquid sweeteners
- Bring to a boil then simmer for .
- Stir in simply delish gel powder then simmer for 5 more minutes.1/2 box Simply Delish Raspberry Jel
- Remove from heat and let sauce cool to thicken.
- Spread cranberry sauce on to each cracker then top with fresh Rosemary sprig to serve.1 box salted crackers, Fresh Rosemary