You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach. 😜 Introducing this Chia Pudding, thanks to our #FoodieFriend @klean.Kate. This is by far the easiest way to make a creamy Chia Pudding that’s #glutenfree, #dairyfree, #sugarfree, #vegan, #keto & #paleo. Print Pin Rate
- 1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 3 ½ cups milk of choice This recipe used a combination of coconut and almond
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- Strawberries and coconut or other fruits/toppings of choice
- Start by making the Simply Delish Instant Vanilla Pudding in a stand mixer by whipping the powder mix with desired milk.1 box Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding, 3 1/2 cups milk of choice
- Fold in the chia seeds.5 tbsp chia seeds
- Add toppingsStrawberries and coconut
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
P.S. You can also try this recipe using other Simply Delish Pudding flavors such as strawberry, chocolate, or banana! Click the link in bio to build your own box and use coupon code KLEANKATE10 to save 10%.