Caramel Cold Brew Pumpkin Protein Ice Cream
This recipe has 39g of protein, perfect for every pumpkin lover out there! This recipe hits the spot this time of the year while also staying healthy! Use PURELYHL for discount at checkout.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Cup 300 ml of organic milk
- ¼ Cup of cold brew
- ⅓ Cup of alullose
- ¼ Cup of vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp Simply Delish Caramel Instant Pudding mix PURELYHL for discount
- ⅓ Cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 pieces of sugar-free caramel candy
- 1 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients for the ice cream base using a blender or milk frother.1 Cup 300 ml of organic milk, ¼ Cup of cold brew, 1/3 Cup of alullose, 1/4 Cup of vanilla protein, 2 tbsp Simply Delish Caramel Instant Pudding mix, 1/3 Cup of pumpkin puree, 2 pieces of sugar-free caramel candy, 1 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Set it on your Ninja Creami once frozen and press on the Ice Cream option.
- Add your toppings (save some for topping) and press Mix-In. Re-Spin 2 times.
- Serve the ice cream and add your leftover toppings.