Boozy Keto Cherry Ginger Chip Cake
This jaw-dropping cake will be a cake that everyone will remember and absolutely love! The light and fluffy cake mix is loaded with chocolate chips, while the frosting filling is super easy to make and so creamy! The neat part about this cake is the added carbonation. This extra ingredient will enhance the texture of your cake, giving it a light and fluffy texture, while adding the taste of malty flavor from the alcohol. This cake is perfect for the holiday season, but hard to have just one slice!
Servings: 6 slices
- 1 packet Keto Queen Creations yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup Crook & Marker ginger ale beverage
- 4 large eggs seperated
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 8 drop OooFlavors vanilla cupcake flavor
- 1 cup ChocZero chips
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups powdered sweetener
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Lucky leaf lite cherry pie filling Divided: ¼ cup for frosting and remainder for topping
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease two 6” round cake pans.
Add cake mix, butter, egg yolks and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and add in ginger ale beverage. In separate bowl whip egg whites to stiff peaks. Fold egg whites into to batter mixture ⅓ at a time.
To make the frosting whip butter, mix cream cheese and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add in pudding and heavy cream and continue to whip a few minutes longer scraping down the sides as needed. Add cherry pie filling and whip 1-2 minutes more.
Begin assembling the cake by layering cake, frosting, cake and then frost the entire outside. Decorate by adding chocolate chips to the lower outside of the cake, top border and add cherry pie filling to the top.