We love all our customers and love how creative you all can be.
This decadent chocolate recipe was created by one of our customers Abby
Abby's comment: So glad I found your puddings! I feel more at ease eating it, rather than the other sugar-free brands (which had the not so good ingredients)" @ketoquads
Simply delish pudding mix
90% chocolate bar melted
Heavy whipping cream
1. Combine pudding mix & almond milk as instructed on the box.
2. Melt chocolate bar in the microwave for 30 seconds (intervals)
3. Brush on chocolate in silicone cupcake molds. Pop in the refrigerator for 10 mins, until it hardens. Then brush on a second layer and place it in the freezer for a 1 hour.
Assembling the cups:
1. Remove the chocolate cup from the silicone mold.
2. Place 1 & 1/2 tbsp of pudding
3. Top off with sugar-free whipped cream & any berry of your choosing
Comments will be approved before showing up.