Airfryer Maple Bacon Donuts
The smell of fresh bacon and maple syrup in the morning can get anyone out of bed. So when the two ingredients come together in the form of a keto donut, no one can resist. This recipe is delicious and keto-friendly! These donuts are the perfect side dish for morning breakfast, or as an after-dinner dessert. It's all up to you! Enjoy this yummy, pudding filled recipe and along with your cup of coffee!
Use code KETOBYDESIGN10 for 10% off your Simply Delish order!
Servings: 10 donuts
- 1 packet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding
- 1¼ cups milk alternative or, 2 cups milk
- 2 tbls sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops Oooflavors bacon flavor concentrate If you don’t have the concentrate, you can add actual bacon bits for that smoky flavor!
- ½ cup maple syrup equal parts
- ½ cup powdered sugar substitute
- bacon crumbles
- 1 packet Keto and Co. pancake mix
Mix the Simply Delish Instant Vanilla Pudding with the milk according to the package.
Once the pudding is, add the maple syrup, cinnamon and Oooflavor bacon concentrate.
Mix equal parts maple syrup, and powdered sugar substitute until a frosting forms.
Cook three pieces of bacon and crumble.
Follow the instructions for the Keto and Co. pancake mix.
Add the mixture to a silicone sphere mold and fill halfway.
Once filled, airfry for 10-12 minutes at 350°f.
Once cooled, fill each donut with the pudding filling mixture by poking a small hole and using a piping bag.
Dip each donut top in the maple glaze and add the bacon crumbles to each one.
For added decoration, sprinkle powdered sugar substitute over the batch of donuts.
Serve and enjoy.