4th of July Jel & Pudding Trifle
Use coupon code KLEANKATE10 to support Katie and Save 10%.Print Pin Rate
- Make the Simply Delish Strawberry Jel according to box instructions using water.1 Sachet Simply Delish Strawberry Jel, 1 1/3 cup boiling water
- Tilt your serving glasses using a muffin tin. Pour the jel mix into the serving glasses so that they set at an angle. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Make the Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding according to box instructions using milk of choice in a stand or hand mixer. Add blue food coloring and mix again. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.1 Sachet Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding, Blue food coloring, 2 cups milk or 1 ¼ cup milk alternative
- Once the jel has set, pipe the blue vanilla pudding into the remaining space in the serving glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and the American toothpick flag to serve.Whipped cream, Optional: mini American flag toothpicks