4th of July Firecracker Jel Shooters
Grab your fireworks and your red, white and blue because we're celebrating the 4th of July with this fun Jel Shooters recipe! Perfect for your 4th of July BBQ dessert or include your favorite liquor and serve them as Jel Shots!
Stock up on your favorite Simply Delish flavors, and 10% off your entire order. Use code: KLEANKATE10
Servings: 8 Shooters
Silicone shot glass molds
- 1 sachet Simply Delish strawberry jel
- 1 sachet Simply Delish unflavored jel
- 1 sachet Simply Delish vanilla pudding
- 1 can coconut cream or half and half
- 3 tbsp Truvia powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Blue jel food coloring or blue spirulina
- 2 drops Oooflavors blueberry flavor
- 2-3 Stevia drops
- Optional: sprinkles and mini flags
Start by making the Strawberry and Unflavored jel according to box instructions. Add the blueberry drops, Stevia drops, and blue food coloring to the Unflavored jel to add flavor and color.
Pour into silicone mold and chill until set in the fridge.
To make the vanilla filling, whip the coconut cream or half-and-half with the vanilla pudding mix until combined. Then add in powdered sugar to thicken and whip again.
Once the jel is set, pipe the vanilla pudding mixture into the center of the shot glasses, top with sprinkles and flags, and enjoy!
Want to make these real shots? Add your favorite liquor into the vanilla pudding mixture to booze it up!